iHeartMedia is seeking qualified Part Time Board Op/On-Air Staff for KTOZ
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
iHeartMedia, Springfield, MO, is looking to fill one part time board op/on-air position for KTOZ.
• Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, voice tracking and board operation
• Adhere to all guidelines, policies and procedures of the station, iHeartMedia. Inc., the FCC, and all other federal, state and local laws.
• Must be current with relevant daily material
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding indecency and obscenity.
• Work an approved and previously agreed upon air shift.
• Be an ambassador for the radio station when out in public.
• Maintain a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
• Promotions and Production experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
• Applicants must possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude.
• Applicant must be engaging on the air.
• Applicant must provide compelling content on the air.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, with a minimum of 1 year on air experience.
Job Location SPRINGFIELD, Missouri, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Send your resume to email@example.com