In 1999 the Kevin and Liz Show began and we’ve been waking people up in the Ozarks ever since! We're super-excited to be on 105.9 KGBX!
Here’s 7 things you need to know about Kevin:
1. I almost NEVER wear shoes.
2. I watch SpongeBob SquarePants even when the kids aren’t home.
3. My family and I spend quality time watching shows about monkeys on the Discovery channel.
4. I love to brag about my kids. For instance, my daughters’ superpower is “Doritos breath." She also loves to sing and dance.
5. My son plays basketball with the Wolverines and also knows all the words to Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”.
6. My wife and I are HUGE Young and the Restless fans, only she likes Jack Abbot and I’m a Victor Newman fan.
7. I’m the luckiest guy I know for having stumbled on this radio life.
My wife, Kelly, and I got married (on the air) in 2004. We quickly became parents with the arrival of our son, Sam, then a few years later our daughter, Lilly. That keeps us pretty busy. I love the Springfield Cardinals and even did some announcing for them for a while (you might still catch me on the PA from time-to-time!) Kelly and I both love Springfield and this great community we live in.
I truly have the best job in the best town on Earth. Kevin and I have been doing the morning show together for over 15 years and we are just warming up.
Here’s 7 things you need to know about Liz:
1. I love my big 80’s hair! It’s my signature feature and I don’t care whether it’s in fashion or not!
2. My favorite place to go for a day of fun is Silver Dollar City or White Water in the summer. Full disclosure, I like the casinos too!
3. My husband Sarge is a child in a man’s body and that’s why I love him. We still like to give each other wet willies and wedgies!
4. I have a 23 year old son that is the best thing I’ve ever created.
5. I’ve been told that I have a contagious laugh. To my knowledge there is no vaccine available. Nor is there a cure for me.
6. I’ve been known to stick my foot in my mouth, which isn’t easy… I wear size 11.
7. God has truly blessed me and I thank Him every day for the opportunity to serve this great community.
The bottom line is, all I want to do is entertain you, lift you up and hopefully make you smile.
Thanks for listening to the Kevin and Liz Show!