iHeartMedia is seeking a qualified Advertising Account Executive
iHeartMedia stations 105.9 KGBX, Alice 95.5, US97, 100.5 The Wolf, and 1400 Fox Sports in Springfield, Missouri are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional to fill a full-time position.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling iHeartMedia assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. If you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role.
• Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Location SPRINGFIELD, Missouri, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 417.890.5555.